JD

Default finding buyer's agent after first look at a house

"Dan" wrote in message
comments will help me in that. I did everything you said except (1)
because I don't have a specific timeline.

That's OK too. So, if you find the right home today will you make an offer?
If so, you are also willing to wait 6 months? All of this is fine but you
must understand the dynamics.

Truth is, you can make an excellent client because you are in no hurry but
can act today (if that's the case.) Show that loyalty when you do your own
shopping and you will be fine. Just spell it all out with your agent.