Red Neckerson

Default Why are the HVAC group posters such Aholes?

"babelfish" wrote in message
As with so many trades, someone (in this case the EPA) hands out a license
to steal and they don't want anyone looking over their shoulders.

And you are just another one of the whiners looking for something free. I
have no problems with people looking over my shoulders. In fact I encourage
it and try to educate my customers. I have yet to have ANYONE say I have
"stole" from them. They keep coming back and referring me to friends and
family because I give them fair deal that that are pleased with.

A better way would be for them to take it private, e.g. set up a Yahoo

group
that requires admission by a group moderator who checks qualifications for
admission, but that would preclude all the fun of offending the customers

or
anyone else who passes by who isn't a member.

No, actually, you just need to go someplace else. I agree that berating
someone that comes on a group to ask a question is no a very tactful way of
dealing with someone. Directing them to the proper forum IS a better
alternative. Plus, maybe a "password sensative" newsgroup would have been
better, but it has already been established and it's not going anywhere.