k conover

Default finding buyer's agent after first look at a house

I know what you're going through. I finally found a great buyer's agent
(after just not "matching" with two previous ones that weren't that pleased
with my lower budget, and did nothing for me but put me on automatic daily
e-mails...) In my searching on the internet, I found one real estate
agent's incredible website, though--I'm thinking of sending her some
"thank-you money" just because I used her website (in addition to my new
agent's help) almost every day! You can search by name of the street (so
if you see something with a for sale sign, run home and put in the street
name and find out more info--a lot of time there's a digital picture tour),
subdivision, zip code, etc. and if you search under "tools" you can see new
properties that have come on the market that day and properties that have
had their selling price reduced that day. It was a great help:

http://nichole.citihomes.com/myhomepage.cfm
Kirsten

"Dan" wrote in message
SkyBlue wrote:

By the way, you can help me. You are researching local homes by yourself
how? Is there a firm in Atlanta that has the MLS listings on-line? There

are

There are several web sites with atlanta area MLS onlien. I dont like
realtor.com's interface very well, so I have mostly used:

http://www.coldwellbankeratlanta.com/frame.cfm
http://mc.kw.com/Cobb/pages/frame_mls.php

coldwell banker's interface is easier (to me), but sometimes the kw.com
site has pictures for houses that coldwell banekr does not.

Thanks for your input