NoSpam345

Default Installing natural gas furnace (Carrier Infinity 96) and humidifier (Aprilaire 600) - with motor running all the time

Hi,

I am replacing natural gas furnace and humidifier for my house. I got
estimate for this from local company. What I am wandering about is that this
furnace has variable speed motor that runs all the time. Because humidifier
usually works the same time as motor is running, it means that my humidifier
will run all the time.
Q: Are there on the market special humidifiers that are specifically
designed to work with such furnaces?

P.S. I contacted aprilaire and they told me that their humidifier will work
in such setup, just I have to use hot water for humidifier. But I am not
sure at this point if this would be efficient setup.

Thanks