Peter Parry

Default Smallest water softeners?

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:58:31 +0000 (UTC), Greg W wrote:

Alternatively, can anyone recommend one that is particularly small?

http://www.canterburywater.com/

Canterbury Kite. I fitted one for a neighbour about 12 months ago -
it could be fitted below the sink unlike any other and appears to be
as frugal on salt as they claim. They top up the salt container
about every week with a few handfuls of salt tablets. I'll dig out
their water consumption figures but for a family of two with quite a
few weekend visitors and two power showers they are getting through
about a bag of salt every 4 or 5 months.

--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/