ARWadsworth

Default Our own Dave Plowman vs Eddie Mayer

"BigWallop" wrote in message

wrote in message
I dunno. We pays our licence fee, we puts up with manky pseudo-diy on

the
goggle box, we keeps faith with the Beeb even when it rolls over all
wimpy in the prelude to Hutton. But when our own resident audio engineer
puts a perfectly *reasonable* question to PM - viz., "just *which* make
of shielded omni mic is it which brings us Big Ben", listing a number of
plausible candidates including a venerable Audio Technica model, does
Eddie Mayer (or however he wants his name spelt) come up with the goods?
No, he does not. He turns down this burning question with a one word
answer (Dave had asked, "you have no idea how much speculation... can
you please find out...", and the smartarse one-word reply was, "No.").

I hereby curse the Mayer to suffer three years of pipe bursts (that's
the milder sanction: the initial impulse to subject him to 24 hours in
the company of our resident shoulder-chipped grotty-uni-HVAC-graduate
struck me on a moment's reflection as far too Cruel and Unusual ;-)

Stefek

Eaeeh ? Have I missed something ? as usual.....(coat..... getting......)

you have to listen to radio 4. Not old enough mate.

--
Adam