Banister Stairwell

Default Replacing Bathroom Ceiling Exhaust Fans...

"Bill" wrote in message
I appreciate all your responses! I wonder if anyone has experimented
with a "vacuum toilet" that actually traps the farts before they
escape the bowl? Wonder if I could take a standard toilet and tap a
vacuum line into it to efficiently remove foul smelling odors?

Interesting thought. I'm sure it could be done, but I would think a toilet
*seat* with this capability would work about as well. One of the advantages
would be that it could be installed on an existing commode.