Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default GFCI Outlet in Garage Keeps Tripping

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 16:01:07 -0700 (PDT), Marilyn Manson posted for all of us
to digest...

On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 8:22:37 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 19 Jun 2019 02:14:01 GMT, Ryanallen11
wrote:

So I have a GFCI outlet in my garage that keeps tripping. It first happened 2

If you would use paragraphs, it would make your post 10x as readable.
That is their purpose.

So I didn't read your post but I'm going to suggest that the the outlet
or the breaker, whichever it is, might be bad. I had a GFI breaker that
came with the house and was 4 years old and was already tripping for no
reason. Replaced it and 30 years later the new one is still good.

How do you know that the new one isn't bad and hasn't been tripping when it
was supposed to?

Mickey (sic) has a lot of posters in his killfile. He only replies to his
'crew' so don't feel slighted. His mind is made up and don't confuse him with
facts.

--
Tekkie