Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default More Improvised Bull**** by the Senile "Expert" in Everything!

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 04:54:05 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

In fact my BSc is in chemistry but my post grad research degree
involved very sophisticated electronics and computing and
everything I did after that involved those too, including op amps
and digital stuff, discrete transistors with the first two DEC minis.

Don't forget to mention that you've been "involved in the design of a
computer OS", senile twit! LOL

--
Bill Wright addressing senile Ozzie cretin Rodent Speed:
"Well you make up a lot of stuff and it's total ******** most of it."