Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default An electronic question.

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
On 15/06/2021 10:35, Peter Able wrote:
Assuming that Fredxx has the right link, I think that you should take
it with a little pinch of salt. An article originated 2000, referring
to a 50+ year old Op Amp design (great advance though it was) is the
first hint.

More than a hint, since transistorss weren't invented then let alone
opanps

we certainly had transistors when I was at school - late 1950s and my copy
of "Mullard Manual of Transistor Circuits in dated 1961. That's 60 years
aago.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England