Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Vaccines and the 60's

On 6/14/21 10:15 PM, cshenk wrote:

[snip]

I recall as a child lined up with a lot of other kids for my polio
vaccination. Brother and sister and lots of other kids too.

I think it was a supermarket but I was pretty young, maybe 4?

I remember getting a polio vaccine in 1967, IIRC required by the school
system. It wasn't a shot. They put a drop of liquid on my tongue.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Say what you will about the Ten Commandments, you must always come back
to the pleasant fact that there are only ten of them." [H.L. Mencken]