Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Left hand down?

On 6/14/21 1:55 PM, wrote:

[snip]

Most people remember a ton of irrelevant crap.

Cindy Hamilton

I remember the appearance of the buttons on a nightstand in a hospital
in Galveston, even though I haven't been there for 47 years.

BTW, saying that reminds me of the smell of fish (another memory from
that time, Galveston is on an island by the Gulf of Mexico). I would
often ride the ferry, and smell the salt and fish.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Say what you will about the Ten Commandments, you must always come back
to the pleasant fact that there are only ten of them." [H.L. Mencken]