Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Deoderant advertises suicide?

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.
However, if you try to kill yourself with it and this fails, can you take
makers to court for false advertising?

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
Why do they put death warnings on deoderant? Isn't that encouraging
suicide? I have one here that says "solvent abuse can kill instantly".
Well thanks for letting me know, I'll be sure to use that method now
you've told me about it....