Posted to alt.home.repair
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Vaccines and the 60's

rbowman wrote:

On 06/14/2021 04:57 PM, Marilyn Manson wrote:
€œIts widely reported that up to 1 in 10 Vietnam veterans have
hepatitis C €“ roughly five times higher than the rate of the
overall population.€ (Leung) A large majority of veterans
diagnosed with Hep C blame their diagnosis on jet injectors and
their unsanitary conditions from person to person.

At my recent annual physical my doctor mentioned hepatitis c was
appearing in my age group and asked if I'd ever had a transfusion,
had been exposed to blood, or had been a caregiver. She didn't
memtion the Jets.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20354278

"The largest group at risk includes everyone born between 1945 and
1965 €” a population five times more likely to be infected than those
born in other years."

I recall as a child lined up with a lot of other kids for my polio
vaccination. Brother and sister and lots of other kids too.

I think it was a supermarket but I was pretty young, maybe 4?