Posted to alt.home.repair
Marilyn Manson Marilyn Manson is offline

Default OT: What words or phrases annoy you?

On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 2:24:15 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 17:45:09 +0100, Marilyn Manson wrote:

On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 4:19:21 AM UTC-4, Andy Burns wrote:
NY wrote:

I have no problem with injections and can barely feel the "sharp scratch".
For last year's flu jab and first covid jab, I didn't feel a thing at
the time, just about felt the second covid jab maybe I flinched, or it
didn't go in completely straight, either way no actual pain.

When I was in the service, a lot of shots were given with a Jet Injector.