Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default speedy delivery

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 20:52:58 +0100, alan_m wrote:

On 14/06/2021 16:22, Andy Burns wrote:
Ordered an impact wrench from FFX last night at 10:15pm it said "aboutÂ*
to be dispatched" at 23:50, which I interpreted as "we've printed the
shipping label" as several people do.

but it's just arrived by royalmail at 4:15pm pretty good for "free"
delivery Lympne to Leicester.

Be prepared for daily email offers from FFX
I ordered an item from them and have had an email a day since. These
mails go automatically into my spam folder unread so it rather defeats
their attempt at advertising.

You can unsubscribe.