Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: What words or phrases annoy you?

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 10:04:25 +0100, NY wrote:

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
NY wrote:

I have no problem with injections and can barely feel the "sharp
scratch".

For last year's flu jab and first covid jab, I didn't feel a thing at
the
time, just about felt the second covid jab maybe I flinched, or it
didn't
go in completely straight, either way no actual pain.

Maybe Peter would like it in suppository form?

Now that *would* be painful to inject by needle ;-)

I meant to add to my earlier comment that while I hardly felt the
injection,
the site of the injection felt bruised and tender for a couple of day
afterwards. Conventional flu jabs sometimes affect me like that as well.

But a very small price to pay for knowing that I'm better (not
necessarily
completely) protected.

From something most of us will never get or never get symptoms of.

That's bull****.