Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lesley Lesley is offline

Default Solar panels - nuisance calls

Safe Direct Energy
The same woman SDE called me again today after a month; I managed to fob her off again but she said she will call back again next month. I had only just entered the house and was unprepared and (annoyingly) answered a few questions about the age of the panels, position of inverter, etc.... first. She is very persistent but she won't get anywhere and I'm afraid will probably get quite nasty when I ask her firmly next time to stop calling me. She sounds a bit rough. When I sought info like the name of her company, what they did and why she was phoning me, she didn't give clear concise answers as any bona fide company would. They are "in the area tomorrow" and want to check everything is working properly. I don't want them in my house! Unfortunately, as you say. they withhold their number so that you can't block them.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...s-3087027-.htm