Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT need advice for my neighbor

On 6/12/2021 4:55 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , NONONOmisc07
@fmguy.com says...

OT My neighbors say their daughter is getting married in October. They
are all very conservative, especially the daughter and her fiance. And
they've been following very carefully the recount in Arizona. And they
are Catholic and they've arranged for the marriage to be peformed by
Father Ninja. They say he's best, strongest priest anyone can find,
and they'll really be married after he does it.

My neighbors don't think Father Ninja is a real priest and they've asked
my advice, and I'm asking you, What should I tell them?

What makes a priest anyway ? What is a STRONG priest ? I could start a
church of Ralph and make myself a priest in that church. There may be
a way to check if he has the offical credentials from the town that
allows him to sign the paperwork that states the couple are married by
law.

The wife an I got married over 40 years ago by some woman in a
government office. Must have taken as that was over 40 years ago and
still are.

If I really wanted to make sure, I would just pick up the phone and call
the Pope at the Vadican and ask him about the man :-)

Ordination used to be free here but now it is $49.

https://www.spaghettimonster.org/