Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Flat roof - again.

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
Chris Bacon wrote:

Dave Plowman wrote:

Must admit to wondering why the existing can't be cleaned, if in good
condition?

"You must ensure that the decking is completely dry and clear of any
surface debris before applying the ClassicBond EPDM Deck Adhesive. Of
course, installation couldn‘t be easier making this product ideally
suited for both amateurs and professionals alike".

Yoiu can also get a primer for the job.

But if it's been felted before, it'll have asphalt on the deck, which
"nothing" sticks to, and it's difficult to get it off completely.

Thanks, Andy. Since I'll almost certainly be going to glass fibre, does
the same apply?

--
*Pride is what we have. Vanity is what others have.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.