Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default OT need advice for my neighbor

On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 12:11:01 AM UTC-4, Marilyn Manson wrote:

I just went to a wedding on Friday night. The bride and groom paid
for almost everything: The hamburgers, the hot dogs and the fee
to the county for the park lodge. I say "almost everything" because
the guests brought their own drinks and a dish for the buffet line.
Man, there was a lot of really good food!

That's how my wedding was, except we had a whole roast pig (the
wedding gift from the groom's brothers) instead of burgers and dogs.
We provided beer and non-alcoholic beverages. Everybody brought
a side dish. A big bowl of fresh strawberries instead of wedding cake.

Cindy Hamilton