Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 21:56:13 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

If you want quiet and remote, go to Toroweap.

https://www.nps.gov/grca/planyourvisit/tuweep.htm
http://www.zionnational-park.com/toroweap.htm

The ranger said he had to go to the South Rim once or twice a year for
meetings and that's exactly how he liked it. I did have a flat and as
soon as I got back to civilization, if Kanab qualifies, I replaced the
joke that Ford provides for a jack with a bottle jack.

I bit the bullet and went to the South Rim a couple of years ago. It was
in the fall so it wasn't too bad. No way am I going to Phantom Ranch
unless I'm heavily sedated and tied to a mule.

We went there when I was a kid and my mother was one of those people
hanging ten off the edge for a photo op. My father and I hung back about
twenty feet. otoh she hated boats. We got her out in a boat once and it
was pretty tense.

It's amazing about what idiotic **** you can blather endlessly in your known
wordy manner, senile blabbermouth. LOL