Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Substitute hose for Polaris 360 automatic swimming pool cleaner

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 10:02:18 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 8:45:08 AM UTC-5, Tom wrote:
I have a Polaris 360 and I need 6 to 10 feet of feeder holes. The actual Polaris hose is ridiculous price prices. Of course everything Polaris has is ridiculous!

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ea-126085-.htm

Check farm supply stores. Orschelns, Rural King, Tractor Supply. Look at hardware stores like Ace.

Or Ebay. If anyone can make a knock off substitute, it's probably there. If you're
going to DIY, the key is knowing the exact size and properties of the hose. Had one of
those years ago, don't remember much about the hose, what kind of connections it
had, etc. This application is pretty specific and if it's not right it may not work.