Posted to alt.home.repair
Marilyn Manson Marilyn Manson is offline

Default OT need advice for my neighbor

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 4:21:57 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
OT My neighbors say their daughter is getting married in October. They
are all very conservative, especially the daughter and her fiance. And
they've been following very carefully the recount in Arizona. And they
are Catholic and they've arranged for the marriage to be peformed by
Father Ninja. They say he's best, strongest priest anyone can find,
and they'll really be married after he does it.

My neighbors don't think Father Ninja is a real priest and they've asked
my advice, and I'm asking you, What should I tell them?

€œYoure going to have such a great marriage, at a tiny fraction of the cost -
and its going to be so easy.€

Oh...wait...that's health care. Never mind.