Old June 12th 21, 10:56 PM posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT need advice for my neighbor

micky wrote

OT My neighbors say their daughter is getting married in October.
They are all very conservative, especially the daughter and her fiance.
And they've been following very carefully the recount in Arizona. And
they are Catholic and they've arranged for the marriage to be peformed
by Father Ninja. They say he's best, strongest priest anyone can find,
and they'll really be married after he does it.

My neighbors don't think Father Ninja is a real priest and they've
asked my advice, and I'm asking you, What should I tell them?

That they have the right idea and that they should get married
tomorrow in case Father Ninja gets infected and dies.