Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Sometimes this forum worries me

On 12/06/2021 15:35, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 13:59:35 +0100, Andrew
wrote:

On 12/06/2021 13:37, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 13:13:29 +0100, Andrew
wrote:

snip

snip even more emotive nonsense.

Well done you for yet another demonstration of just how ignorant you
are about any of it.

I think a straw poll of people here

Oh, of a majority of old meat eaters? g No, you surprise me!

The same ones eating a natural balanced diet. Meat eaters and
vegetarians are inherently greater in number.

will put you in the ignorant
camp simply because you have not, and cannot think through what you
are suggesting.

In your opinion.

Of the majority.

Unfortunately (for you), I share my POV with millions of people,
including many experts, scientists AND farmers and that number is ever
growing.

https://ibb.co/rdQvftm

History has caused us to evolve into depending on eating meat and meat
products to maintain out health. We have evolved to digest lactose into
adulthood.

We have evolved, and fanatics with a dairy allergy issue have not.

It's not a coincidence that those with a mainly plat based diet and
lactose intolerance are generally associated with the third world or
developing countries.

Once it's reached critical mass, *you* will be seen for the ignorant
person you are.

https://ibb.co/fxwS97T

Meat eaters are already a critical mass. You are a fanatical ignorant
person.