Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.broadcast
NY[_2_] NY[_2_] is offline

Default OT: Latering thinking puzzle "Why do more peoplre die on their bithday than any other day?"

"Fredxx" wrote in message
I recall a change to death duties in either Australia or New Zealand where
dying after the implementation of a change in death duties was beneficial
to their family.

My understanding is that there was quite a significant skew of the death
rate around this date, where the death rate peaked significantly after the
date of implementation. I can't find a link any article with a quick
google.

"Oh bugger! Uncle Bruce has died too soon. Stick him in the deep freeze for
a few weeks!"