Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Sometimes this forum worries me

On 12/06/2021 13:21, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 11:59:35 +0100, Richard
wrote:

On 12/06/2021 10:06, T i m wrote:

snip the garbage you posted and retain the link I supplied

Ah, back to you own pro-animal-cruelty justification / agenda.

Here,
https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/193...ve-export-ban/

And there is *still* no point me reading it.

So you don't support the ethical treatment of animals?

I tried.

No you didn't, you admitted you ignored everything I said because you
want to continue causing innocent animals pain, suffering,

No, that is the difference between the likes of us and you. We want to
minimise animal suffering, whereas you don't.

exploitation and death.

Necessary in providing a natural balanced diet for us.

You are completely irrational.

Oh the irony.

You play your virtual signaling by feigning interest in animal welfare
whilst continuing to cause animal welfare issues in the first place
because you like the taste of *their* (*their* notice, it's not
*yours*) flesh and excretions?

You play your virtual signalling by feigning interest in animal welfare
whilst continuing your fanatical crusade, driven by envy, to stop us
eating meat.

I (nor the millions of others round the world who *really* care about
animals

That's a lie. You have never supported any campaign to promote netter
animal welfare.

(and not just pets and those we don't want to eat or exploit))

You do exploit your pets. You have their genitals mutilated for your
personal pleasure.

show our genuine interest in animal welfare by not exploiting or
killing them. QED.

That is necessary for us to maintain a natural, balanced diet.

This is just how 'rational' you are being ...

https://ibb.co/y8nVzK9

For once you have a point. It is sad there is no petition to end the
inhumane conditions of slaughter of animals. Not that you care in any case.