Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Stoke on Trent libray

In article ,
Max Demian wrote:
On 12/06/2021 09:52, Broadback wrote:

I am trying to get information on if and when the library in Stoke on
Trent city will be open. The web site is so complicated i cannot make
head not tail of it. Is it me being thick or is it the site at fault?
Perhaps some kind person could help. I simply wish to know when I can
go to the library and barrow books.

Libraries (currently) have different kinds of "open". Few will allow you
to wander around, looking for books. Their doors are guarded by masked
librarians (or are they Security?) Some claim to have "click and
collect", without there being anywhere on their website to "click".
Sometimes you can reserve books, and maybe collect them when arranged...

The one in our village is open - SWMBO wanders round to choose her books.
Me - I use the on-line version.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England