Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default KVM power

I've never seen KVM switches needing power before and this one (I bought
several) has no power supply included. But their is a socket for a power
adaptor. Zonet KVM3304. So before I swithc everything over and find out it
doesn't work, I was hoping someone would tell me if I really need power and
what happens when I don't have it. ie, maybe I should shut down a few of the
machines. THis thing is 4-way. What's a KVM - Keyboard Video Monito switch
that lets you use multiple computers with one console.

--
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus
blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web: panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm