Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Stanford Epidemiologist: Fauci’s ‘Credibility Is Entirely Shot’

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 05:33:50 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

The truth hurts, eh? And this thread, yet another stupid attack on Fauci by by the
usual bunch, is directly related to Trump and what he did. Trump started the
attacks on Fauci, the attacks on science, the attacks on truth. It's not fair to
discuss what Fauci allegedly did or did not do and not discuss what we all saw
Trump doing. And good grief, this is a Infowars hit piece. I should have included
that Trump chose to do an interview with Infowars, the Alex Jones show.
That's right, two POS, peas in a pod together. Both lying, nut case, despicable shysters.
But Fauci is the problem? Give us a break.

On a much, much, lighter note, the big controversy from earlier this week
was #trumppants. Twitter was on fire after Trump spoke in NC, suggesting
that Trump had worn his pants backwards. People were dissecting the video,
going frame by frame, looking for evidence of a front zipper and
speculating on what was behind the bulge.

"He's wearing his pants backwards!", they screamed.
"He's wearing an adult diaper!", they screamed.

The truth was somewhat anticlimactic. It turns out that the bulge was just
a FUPA**, and Snopes shot down the backward pants theory.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...nts-backwards/
No, Trump Did Not Wear His Pants Backwards at Rally

**FUPA - Fat Upper Pubic Area
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FUPA