Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default OT: Ring The Door Bell, Dammit

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 02:50:27 -0700 (PDT), posted for all
of us to digest...

I'm pretty sure the UPS
guy isn't required to pee in a bottle so he can make more deliveries.

Nope, when I worked at the school district they always knew the way to the
bathrooms. If they didn't have a heavy schedule they may even stop and talk to
you.

My newest bug with Bezos is the drivers making abrupt stops at driveways, every
driveway, it seems they can't figure out that 1 comes before 2. U-turns,
veering and abrupt braking are signs. Watch out for every color van not just
the Amazon color. They often lease vans.

I once had a Bezo buddy leave a delivery at an unused side door that is covered
by a small tree & weeds. I had to look at the delivery picture to find it. Just
ignore that ramp with the door...

--
Tekkie