Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default ?Q?Re=3A_Stanford_Epidemiologist=3A_Fauci=E2=80=9 9s_‘Credibilit?=?Q?y_Is_Entirely_Shot=E2=80=99?=

On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 10:54:27 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 05:33:50 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Trader has that rant in a text file he pastes into any thread that he
can remotely link to Trump.

The truth hurts, eh?

It is just boring the 100th time you post it.
You put the same diatribe in there, no matter what we are talking
about.

Show us some examples where I bring up Trump in a thread where there
is no context. Better yet show us a new thread that I started recently about
Trump. Should be easy since you claim I do it regularly.
As to boring, the endless BS lies about the stolen election,
that the insurrection was really Antifa or no big deal, that you should not get
vaccinated because it will kill you, the harping on about Fauci, those are very boring.