Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sometimes this forum worries me

One thing I do notice with age is what I used to moan about others doing.
Telling the same story twice, but I now realise its not that you forget you
have told the story, its just that you unremember who you told it to.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"T i m" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 14:53:19 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

On 11/06/2021 14:29, williamwright wrote:

I keep seeing irrational attitudes displayed that are characteristic of
the elderly. I hope I don't ever get like that.

I am sure someone will warn you if you do!

Both of you to help I tried, the indoctrination runs deep it does.

https://ibb.co/0CMRm0B ;-)

"Pass on what you have learned."

;-)

Cheers, T i m