Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default OT: What words or phrases annoy you?

Don't worry, I won't like you any fewer anyway.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Ralph Mowery" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Tap instead of click.
App instead of program.
Fewer instead of less (even though more has no equivalent).
Slowed up instead of slowed down (slow is less speed, so must be down).
People who write computer programs that say "hello world" and nothing
else - clearly that program doesn't have the intelligence to say hello.
Bothering to distinguish between burned and burnt.
Forward instead of forwards.

I bet you do not like people parking in a drive way, and driving on the
park way.