Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cement broken away from corner roof tiles

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
For a verge you probably want a little bit of moisture in there to get
good suction onto the tiles, but yup a fairly stiff mix will be good.
(those premixed buckets tend to have some lime and plasticizer in the
mix already)

Yup. I'd say you want a mortar as flexible as possible and not too strong.
The ordinary mix most roofers seem to use on ridge tiles soon falls out.

--
*I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.