Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default remove front panel on Hotpoint Washing Machine HV7L145

John Rumm wrote:
On 11/06/2021 14:15, Anne wrote:
I am half way through replacing a door seal on my Hotpoint washer.
Having problems with taking off the front panel which seems to be welded
on. Where are the screws?

If you stick the full model number in he

https://www.hotpointservice.co.uk/manuals

you may be able to get a service manual.

A long time since Ive changed one but I believe its usually done by
removing the top of the machine, not the front.

Putting €śdoor seal€ť and your make and model into YouTube will also very
likely bring up a step by step guide. Even if you cant find your exact
model, the general principles will be the same across many machines.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls