Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 07:42:01 -0400, Wolffan, another demented senile twit,
babbled:

What about "Don't feed the troll", troll-feeding asshole?

You are one sick kiddie.

I wonder if it is possible for the community of contributors
to this NG to get you shut down on the simple basis of
your repeatedly exceeding the Breidbart limit?

Just killfile him. I did.

He can't do it. Just like you and all the others here can't do it. Though
all of you are OBVIOUSLY senile, you STILL feel that I'm posting nothing but
the TRUTH.