Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim...[_2_] tim...[_2_] is offline

Default FreeSat.

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
tim... wrote:
The app, either ios or android, lets you do a variety of things. Mixed
reviews.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hl=en_GB&gl=US

If your box is connected to the internet, the app can be useful if you
have a need for it.

"The Freesat App is a free app for all TV viewers which helps you find
whats (sic) on across 200 channels."

There's an EPG for that. Personally, I don't find swiping through a
list on a phone/tablet screen any easier than using the EPG

Allows you to plan your evening viewing while at the office?

I plan my weekly "viewing" a few days before the week starts when I buy the
listing mag and set up all my "records" for the week

My evening viewing is made up on the fly from whatever is sitting,
unwatched, on my PVR