Posted to sci.electronics.repair
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Davtrend CL-19 Linear PSU diagram?

Hi,

I marked it OT as nothing needs repairing as such ...

Having a tidy up in the study yesterday I took the top of my old
Davtrend 13.5V 12A 'shack' PSU (used to power my Packet Radio station)
and gave it a gentle dust out and felt I'd like a circuit diagram for
it.

It's based around an LM324 so one could probably work out what was
needed should it go wrong.

According to the signed sticker inside it was built in 1991 so it's
about 30 years old and came in very handy recently when the SMPSU
failed on my 3D printer and it was putting 10A into the printers
heated bed for a few hours. ;-)

Cheers, T i m