Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default Phone divert.

On 11/06/2021 01:34, Fredxx wrote:

I want a phone that fits comfortably in my pocket, so not too large. I
make sure there is nothing else hard or metallic in the same pocket. I
also used a protective cover that has protected it when I've dropped it
a few times. I tend to have it with me when around the house and work.

I've got a case which can be threaded on my trouser belt that takes a
smart phone while allowing earphones/hands-free set to be plugged in.
You can adjust the volume without taking the phone out. Unfortunately
they aren't available for all sizes of phone.

The disadvantage of the wallet type case is that every (Android) phone
has different locations for the sockets and buttons so, even if you get
one for your make of phone, there's no guarantee that it will be correct
for your model. There seem to be hundreds of different phones with
different arrangements.

--
Max Demian