Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default Cement broken away from corner roof tiles

pinnerite wrote:

I have just moved into an elderly but well-built bungalow.

The cement infill at one corner of the roof has brocken away.

Which reminds me that I need to have somebody else look at my
roof as I seem to have some cement loss from the verges, and the
odd slightly moved tile. I am not working at height myself.

I guess I will need to get some prices. I notice that there seem
to be quite a lot of plastic verge sets being fitted. Are they a
good thing, or a moneymaking scheme for questionable traders?

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
@ChrisJDixon1