Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Phone divert.

On 11/06/2021 04:59, RJH wrote:
On 10 Jun 2021 at 12:20:13 BST, ""Dave Plowman" News)"
wrote:

Being of a certain age, my mobile is only really for use out and about.
Indoors, I prefer my landline. Which has more than enough phones on it. ;-)

So when indoors, the mobile gets left in the kitchen. on charge. And I
can't hear it ring elsewhere in the house.

What I'd like is incoming calls to my mobile to transfer automatically to
the land line. (maybe tell the caller this is happening)

If it only did this when the mobile is at home, so much the better. In
other words, automatically.

I was looking at this:

https://www.panasonic.com/uk/consume...-tgh264eb.html

but can't quite justify the expense, or the replacement of the otherwise fine
cordless phones I already have.

We have a similar one, and are pleased with how it works. Although it
says you can register two mobiles, I've found that it can handle as many
as four mobile lines, if the phones you register to it are dual-SIM.