Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,comp.mobile.android
Mike Coon[_2_] Mike Coon[_2_] is offline

Default Overcharging the battery

In article , says...

Am 10.06.21 um 20:33 schrieb Ralph Mowery:
Guess that I have been lucky. I only use my cell phone when away from
the house. At hone it stays on the charger all the time, maybe several
days. I have done this to a flip phone and 2 smart phones and so far no
problems.

With Li-Ion batteries there are no problems anyway and the rest is done
by the electronics. Care free I would say.

What "no problems"? Like the well-publicised fires, recalls etc?
Airlines seem to care rather a lot...