Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Truck problem. What was wrong, and did it really get better?

"micky" wrote in message
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 11 Jun 2021 02:50:45 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

micky wrote
micky wrote

I haven't googled yet, but how do you open the hood on this truck?

Amazing, there was a video on just opening the hood. I had found
the handle but it didn't seem to move at all. I'll push harder.

I needed the wiper to get rid of the big blob from the cicada,
but I can do that manually. Before the car trouble, at about
20 mph, another cicada hit me right in the eye!

I also couldn't find the 4-way flasher or the
windshield washer!!

Not so easy to find these for a 2001 in google.

Cant you get the full owners manual ?

I got it.
https://www.manualslib.com/download/...-Ram-1500.html

What does manualslib get out of this?

Dunno, its certainly a very useful service.

I asked about this several months ago and people
who replied said there was advertising, even if I
didn't remember it. So this itme I paid attention
and there is no advertising.

Yeah, I used it a couple of days ago myself and can confirm that.

At the same time another url is selling the paper
manual for $29 to 34. So why does manualslib
do this? I get a lot of manuals from them.

Me too, its amazing what they have.