Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Truck problem. What was wrong, and did it really get better?

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 11 Jun 2021 02:50:45 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

micky wrote
micky wrote

I haven't googled yet, but how do you open the hood on this truck?

Amazing, there was a video on just opening the hood. I had found
the handle but it didn't seem to move at all. I'll push harder.

I needed the wiper to get rid of the big blob from the cicada,
but I can do that manually. Before the car trouble, at about
20 mph, another cicada hit me right in the eye!

I also couldn't find the 4-way flasher or the
windshield washer!!

Not so easy to find these for a 2001 in google.

Cant you get the full owners manual ?

Good idea. I thought about when driving home, but then forgot about it.

I did see a video on a 2016 version, where the button was a red
triangle, right in the middle of the dash. Why someone would need a
video to find that, I dont' know.

Never had any problem with that here, but havent tried it with yank tanks.