Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Condo invaded by wharf borer beetles

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 16:08:07 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman posted for all of us to
digest...

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 3:22:34 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 13:32:09 +0000, Molly Seedhouse posted for all of us to
digest...

Did you ever figure out a way to manage these? I live in Chicago and am currently trying to determine the best way to handle them. Would love any insight or guidance!

Exterminator? Undisclosed defect?

Hey Dean, do you have your knowledge base saved?

--
Tekkie

No, I don't have anything saved if you mean me. Google Groups has a search feature. I was using Thunderbird and aioe long ago. There was some sort odd bug so I gave up on that.
My knowledge base is my phenomenal memory. If only I could find the screwdriver that I laid down two minutes ago.................................

I was thinking of the advise you would give to Homemoaners Hubless posters
about not posting context & joining this group.

--
Tekkie