Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 03:56:03 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

"Adrian Caspersz" wrote in message
On 10/06/2021 10:57, R D S wrote:
I'm about to make a stairway redundant at work, there's a WC beneath so
can't open the whole area up.

I'm thinking we'll use the space above the stairs for storage but how to
make the most of it?

Reminds me of this (mad) situation, skip forwards 4 minutes...

Better done with
https://youtu.be/gf_HLzGn50s?t=240

LOL Senile sociopath ALWAYS has to go one better (if doesn't simply
auto-contradict). LOL

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID: