Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Phone divert.

Dave Plowman (News) wrote

Being of a certain age, my mobile is only really for use out and about.
Indoors, I prefer my landline.

I do everything on the mobile now.

That way you get to the incoming call where
ever you happen to be and can decide whether
to answer it or not when out and about.

Just the one set of contacts and call history etc.

Which has more than enough phones on it. ;-)

So when indoors, the mobile gets left in the kitchen. on
charge. And I can't hear it ring elsewhere in the house.

What I'd like is incoming calls to my mobile to transfer automatically
to the land line. (maybe tell the caller this is happening)

If it only did this when the mobile is at home, so
much the better. In other words, automatically.

You wouldn’t have to fart around like that if you used the mobile for all
calls.