Posted to uk.d-i-y
williamwright williamwright is offline

Default Phone divert.

Being of a certain age, my mobile is only really for use out and about.
Indoors, I prefer my landline. Which has more than enough phones on it. ;-)

It isn't your age, it's your general attitude to modern technology!
(Surprising in a technocrat!)

So when indoors, the mobile gets left in the kitchen. on charge. And I
can't hear it ring elsewhere in the house.

What I'd like is incoming calls to my mobile to transfer automatically to
the land line. (maybe tell the caller this is happening)

If it only did this when the mobile is at home, so much the better. In
other words, automatically.

Put the mobile in your pocket. What if you fall over and can't get up? I
never move without my phone in my pocket. You should also have your
mobile at the bedside, on charge overnight.

Bill